Jon David

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

E! Online - The Soup

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Happy New Year!



It's a new year and instead of being on top of things, I am playing catch up. We spent New Year's in Oklahoma with my parents. Jon David was spoiled all the way around and played with both his great-grandmothers! We had a wonderful, quiet holiday and I got to kiss my husband at midnight! Last year, he had to work and I stayed with friends. We are looking forward to all that 2009 will bring! My brother Kip is getting married in March, Jon David will have his first birthday in June and two weeks later, Jon and I will celebrate our 10 year anniversary. Happy 2009 to all!

1 comment:

this mommy said...

Wow! Ten years. I've always admired your marriage girl. I hope in six + years (that will be our 10 year mark), our marriage will share a lot of the characterics your marriage possesses! Happy New Year!