Jon David

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

E! Online - The Soup

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Week 3, Fourth of July




After Uber-Oma left, my dad and brother Nate came to see the baby. Nate only stayed for the weekend, but my dad stayed through 4th of July weekend. We had a BBQ at the house with hamburgers and Jon's famous guacamole. My dad and Jon had fun picking up Jon's new car, they even got free shirts and hats with it. I was too tired to even care, maybe that's why Jon chose this time to buy a car... For those of you who don't know, Jon is a car enthusiast. His passion for cars is usually a sore subject. I don't understand it, but it makes him happy! He could probably say the same for my obsession with purses. They both involve the same question, "Why do you need more than one?". I've received 2 very nice purses since then, so I cannot complain. After the holiday weekend, my dad took my mom home and we were then on our own. Yes, I cried alot!

1 comment:

The Daily Stroll said...

If I had to guess I would say that's a Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder?? ;) Does John David get one of those when he turns 16?? And if so can Jonah ride around in it with him because I don't think Jonah will be able pick up the same amount of girls in his mom's old BMW X5! LOL

Cute picture and a very nice car! John definitely knows how to pick them! ;)